How are you guys doing? What are you planning to read or what are you currently reading? I’m here with another tag, and it is called the Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award tag. Thanks so much to Monagamist Reader for tagging me in this! Follow them if you’re not already!
What is the Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is an award to bloggers who do great work on their blogs, and shares how we can effect people positively in their everyday life.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
Creator: Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award
What prompted you to start a blog?
I had a blog once before but it was personal and I stumbled upon a book blog, and I knew I wanted one. So, I researched it, and then changed my blog into a book blog!
Where do you find inspiration for your posts?
I once looked up ideas for blog posts, and then I knew that I would do reviews, so I chose different books to do reviews on.
How do you choose your next read?
By the cover. Whichever cover looks the best, or whichever I feel more of a pull to is the one I choose for my next read.
What’s your favourite book format and why?
I don’t really have a favorite book format, I’ll read just about any book format. But I will say that majority of my books are physical and paperback.
Tell me about a book that changed your life.
I can’t remember the title of the book or what it’s about, but i remember reading a book that kept me up. After I was finished with it, I remember changing my outlook on a lot of things. I was opened to a new narrative.
Here are my question:
- What book do you connect to your happiness?
- What got you into reading?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Do you have a book that put you off the author
- How long have you been blogging?
~ tee, signing off.